Friday, April 20, 2012

My birthday.

So today is when I finally turned twenty. I don't know why I find it so amusing that I'm turning 20..on the 20th. Haha, I'm such a dork. I didn't really do anything people would normally consider "special" on my birthday, however I still enjoyed it. I basically just spent my birthday with my dad and sister(who skipped school apparently because it was my birthday..lol xP), and went to go eat at Teriyaki. Then we went to Costco to buy things for the small bbq we were having in celebrating for my bday. It might not seem special to anyone else, but..it was special to me. My family might not know this, but I thank God everyday that they're with me. I know that without them, I honestly would not be able to keep moving forward. 

Aside from that, I can't help but feel a bit of disappointment. Some of my friends who I shall name, N.,C., and D., forgot my birthday. It seems like such a petty thing to be mad at...but I think I should have the right to at least feel sad right? I'm not one who can easily feel close to people, so I don't have a lot of friends. They were some of the ones who I considered friends..so I'm really sad that they forgot. Everytime I think about it and feel sad, I try to think of my family who spent all day celebrating with me. I try to think of all those people who don't even have one person to celebrate with. I try....not to be sad. I'm trying...really.


No comments:

Post a Comment