Wednesday, April 04, 2012

E.L.F?

E.L.F = Ever Lasting Friends. The official name for the Super Junior fanclub. 

I've never really been into the kpop fandom, however these past few weeks I've started liking the group Super Junior. Previously, I've listened to their most popular song Sorry, Sorry and though catchy.. it wasn't enough to make me a fan. To be honest, I've never really been a fan of any groups within the kpop industry. I found that most of the kpop groups were really similar to each other.

I think the main reason why I started to become a fan of Super Junior is due to their personalities on variety shows. Variety is one of their strongest point which separates them from the other kpop idols in the industry.

If you've never watched a korean variety show before, I suggest you start. It's so different from the types of shows they show here in North America. I suggest the show Explorers of the Human Body...the guests are members of Super Junior ;) It's actually really funny and you learn some interesting facts.




No comments:

Post a Comment